Free cancellation, 100% money back

1. Park closure

In the event of a park closure (for example due to a lockdown), you will receive your money back. We will send you an e-mail that your stay at Landal GreenParks cannot take place. The amount that you have paid to us will be refunded to your account within 4 weeks.

2. Up to 1 day before arrival

Free cancellation up to 1 day before arrival and 100% money back.
For selected Landal Ski Life holiday parks under the following conditions:
  • For new bookings from October 1st, 2021
  • For all Landal Ski Life holiday parks in
    • Austria for the travel period November 27, 2021 to April 22, 2022
    • Germany for the travel period December 6, 2021 to March 26, 2022
Cancellation possible in the case of:
  • Park closure
  • Border closure
  • Quarantine obligation on arrival and / or return
Border closure and quarantine obligation must be communicated on the official website of the government of the country of travel or country of origin and must be valid for the time of arrival. Isolation obligation in the event of corona disease does not apply as a quarantine obligation.

3. Within 14 days

You can cancel any reservation free of charge within 14 days after reserving, unless the reservation has been made 28 days or less before your arrival date. If you paid for your booking with a leisure voucher, you will also be refunded with a leisure voucher.

The costs of cancelling after 14 days of booking to 28 days before arrival are 30% of the total booking costs. If you cancel starting from 28 days before your arrival, the costs will be 100%. We recommend purchasing cancellation insurance.

Rebooking flexibility

1. Extra rebooking flexibility
We offer you the flexibility to change your booking to another period or destination up to one day before arrival in the event of:
  • a closed border
  • negative travel advice
  • quarantine obligation on arrival and/or return combined with negative travel advice
The above must be communicated on the official government website of the destination country.
The total amount of your booking will stay the same or be higher. If your new booking is more expensive, then you pay only the price difference.
2. Flexible booking changes
Up to 28 days before your arrival date, you may change your booking for free. For example, to change the park, accommodation or the period of stay. The total amount of your booking will stay the same or be higher. If your new booking is more expensive, then you pay only the price difference.

Flexible payment

1. Pay later
Have you already made a choice? Then book now, quickly and conveniently. Payment is not required right now, only within 14 days. This applies to all bookings, except for last minute reservations with an arrival date within 30 days. In that case we will ask you for immediate payment.
2. Pay in instalments
Are you booking a stay for 8 weeks from or now later? Then you don't have to pay the full amount right now. In that case you may pay in two instalments. You will pay 30% right away or within 14 days. The remaining 70% will be due up to 8 weeks before your arrival date.

If you would like to change your booking or cancel it for free, then please contact the Contact Centre. Please have your booking number ready.